Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Broken into!

Hi, I will put the photo of Tom on here later but to be honest I have just not had the time. Went for an interviews Yesterday (Monday) at a company called LBM in Cheshire. Yes the interview went well but what didnt was the fact that the car was broken into and my Tom Tom was nicked! My fault as I forgot to take it down before going in but that does not make me any less angry! or the wife actually as it was her birthday present. Yep just gets better doesn't it.
This isn't doing alot for my blood pressure which I was told was high during a review at the MS center which isn't doing alot for the MS either.
Taking Tom to Headingley this morning where Yorkshire play their cricket as he is on a half term course to improve his bowling.

Later.

No comments: