Friday, November 10, 2006

An old shipmate!

Can you believe it, I had an email today from an old mate from the navy days. He said he was bored at work and found me through google! Great news though as I still have one of his medals which I kept safe for him some 10 years ago.
Being a very quite day really. Tom went to take part in a rememberance service in his uniform and I went to the job center to register my 3 interviews for jobs next week. 1 on Monday and 2 on Tuesday so far. Life is so freeking weird, I am up and down with my emotions and the MS seems to be worse lately as my legs feel like they are going to give in on me at certain points should I have walked for about 10 mins. Doing the shopping this afternoon and if it hadnt have been for the trolly to keep me up then I would have fallen over! I seem to get so damned tired recently although I should not be surprised with all the stress and shit I have had to put up with over the last 10 weeks or so.
Anyway life goes on as they say. Have to stay positive both for a job and my health I am sure it will sort itself out soon.................I hope so anyway.

Mike

No comments: