Thursday, November 09, 2006

All too slow


It has been a couple of days since i posted anything. As is normally the case, really up for it to begin with then a drop off of interest if i haven had a ny feed back.
Well what the hell... might aswell keep up with it as much as i can. Yep still redundant, no one has offered me the job just yet. Had 2 interviews this week and have already got 3 lined up for next. Really racking up the miles but atleast i claim it back from the job center milage.
A bit down over the last couple of days, an interview that went r4eally well came back to me yesterday and said he was setting on a guy whom he could pay less than what I would have wanted!! It does get to me when you get rejections like that, you are the perfect guy but......... you are a really nice guy but..... you really impressed me but.......... for gods sake just give me the fucking jobhg otherwise I wouldnt have come to the interview in the first place!
Can you tell i am a bit peeved at the moment?

Anyway above you will se the photo of Tom on his trafalgar Day march through Wakefield. Sorry its taken so long. Tom is the tall one on the front left.

No comments: