Sunday, October 22, 2006

Good Morning

Another day another Dollar! As the saying goes, but today is Sunday and I am not working, even if it was Monday I still would not be working as the B_____ds made me redundant!
It is 0811 and as soon as I wake up the brain gets working so I have to get up, wife doesn't like it one bit but that is the way I am.
Toms parade today in Wakefield, looking out the window... weather is windy but fine, lets hope it keeps like that for the march through the town center. Oh and lets not forget 'The Queen Mother' is coming over. Jill is picking them up at 0930 then back here for a cup of tea then off at 1100 to drop Tom off and wait for it all to begin.
My MS this morning aint too bad at all considering all the pressure I am under being out of a job for nearly 8 weeks now. I have slight sensitive skin on the left leg and left arm but that isn't anything to get worked up about. My main problem at the moment seems to be steadiness on my feet. I walk like I am pissed sometimes which when I am approaching the car to drive somewhere really gets some funny looks I can tell you. I am surprised I haven't been pulled over by the police as yet! Oh and incontinence, how can I forget that one. On the way to an interview last week in Manchester, I had been driving for about 2 hrs with the traffic, almost there........ and I wanted to wee! Thought I could hold it...........counting back from 20 everything to stop it from happening......well I got onto this industrial estate and that was it...........bear in mind I am in my suit, tie the whole lot..........well I couldnt hold it any longer...........I screached into this lay-by where a learner driver car was parked waiting for his next appointment, I got out squatted beside the car......this is on a main road remember!..........and let it go!! what a relef! I had dribbled before this but better than walking into the interview room haing completely pissed myself!
That is what it is like with Multiple Sclerosis, totally unpredictable but atleast I have some stories to tell eh?

see ya later

Mike

No comments: