Saturday, October 21, 2006

Oh my life, what is going on!

Saturday morning all is well with life apart from me having MS and NO job. I try bto relax but what is the wife doing? Bloody hovering and making such a racket.
Jill just told me that her mother and farther are coming over tomorrow to watch Tom (our son) in a Navy Cadets parade in Wakefield town center. I call her mum the QUEEN MOTHER as all has to be spik and spam, does my head in! Everyone pampers to her but I act my normal self and say things how I see them. Sometimes it gets me into trouble with Jill once they have gone home, but hey I am a man and that is what we are used to, YOU WOMEN nagging at us........................ Truth be known though I couldn't manage without her now, How sad is that!
I'll put a pic on here of how it goes tomorrow with Toms parade and if I think of anything else I will drop a line or two.


Oh, just a question, you know I have Multiple Sclerosis? well you do now, I was diagnosed in 1997 whilst I was in the Navy, Does anyone out there have any questions on it? I would love to help if I possibly can as when I was diagnosed I had no-one, No mother (she hadn't spoken to me for 6 years) No girlfriend and no where to stay. It was bloody freightening let me tell you but as my philosophy goes in life "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"

Cheers

Mike

No comments: